ALG is currently hiring a Cabin Mechanic for our client based in Malta. This role will be a permanent full-time position for one of the world's leading providers of technical solutions company to airlines.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Read, understand and work in accordance with the applicable and approved maintenance data such as but not limited to SRM, AMM, IPC, applicable drawings, Engineering Orders, Job cards, etc
- Repair and maintain aircraft cabin parts and components
- Performs inspection, repair and refurbishment work in the cabin and all interior equipment
- Replaces carpets and in-lays
- Support technicians in all removal and installation of cabin equipment except electrical lighting devices
- Maintain tools, equipment and workplace in a serviceable condition and checks for completeness after each maintenance task according to company standards
- Be aware of the expected quality standards of the work performed
- Use IT systems to perform tasks such as looking for approved maintenance data, clock on job cards, etc.
- Reports presence and working time according to company policies
- Manages his personal hand-on training logbook and maintains his personal training records
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Mandatory use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) according to company standards
- Actively Identify and/or remove safety hazards in his work area of responsibility
- Reports any safety, risk, hazards or paper discrepancies to superior
- Absolute adherence to company standards and truly living SMS and STOP campaign
- Strict adherence to all tool control processes and procedures
- Manage and keep housekeeping in assigned area/section (5S)
- Be self-motivated and continues to develop oneself and work towards achieving next higher authorization level.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Joshua at the Manila office on +63 9 178 388 406 / +65 6950 7245 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30 - 17.00 (GMT+8)