Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
Primary duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Achieve the required product quality standards by creating, executing, and reinforcing AS9100 system objectives and processes for interior completions and exterior paint.
- Perform in-process and final inspections during production.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the content of the Company MPM, QSM, QPM.
- Ensure that inspection items are complied with properly and contain correct manufacturer AMM and applicable references.
- Ensure that work packages are filled out properly, reference correct manufacturer AMM, customer and/or regulatory references as applicable.
- Review in process work instructions, procedures and process specs. Monitors and verifies quality in accordance with control processes. Recommends improvements and amendments as required.
- Performs review inspections on aircraft and components to monitor the quality of work performed and the adequacy of standards and equipment.
- Apply problem-solving techniques to ensure best practice and continuous improvement in quality deliverables.
- Maintain FOD/housekeeping standards to ensure a safe product and working environment.
- Utilize the appropriate resources to solve day-to-day problems; react quickly to unforeseen events.
- Work in compliance with all administrative, health and safety policies and procedures as per legislative requirements and as outlined in company policies. Foster a safe working environment.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Completion of College/CEGEP/vocational/technical training in Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) with Transport Canada accreditation, is an asset.
- "M" Aircraft license (M1 minimum), is preferable.
- Technical training in quality or related discipline, with a minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with business aircraft interior completions/refurbishments, heavy maintenance inspections and exterior paint processes as applicable.
- Comprehensive knowledge of tasks and responsibilities within their technical area.
- Ability to identify procedures and parts using approved data and manufacturer maintenance and parts manuals.