Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
- Removal, disassembly, cleaning, inspection, repair, modification, refurbishment, and installation of aircraft interior and its associated components (seats, carpets, interior paneling, windows, galley, lavatory modules, insulation and sound proofing systems).
- Maintain oxygen, water, waste, entertainment systems, emergency systems and equipment.
- Work both in an aircraft and in a shop.
- Familiar with the function, operation and safety requirements of aircraft passenger support systems.
- Review and understand all necessary documentation (drawings, work scope, task cards/snags), to perform task(s).
- Understand FCC expectations and which specific area(s) require rework.
- Responsible for providing progress report on assigned tasks, discrepancies (any variable that will negatively affect the quality & timing of task(s) and recommendations
- Inform Crew Leader of any necessary tools, equipment and supplies needed to perform task(s) (including items from stores).
- Completely fill out timecards daily by making sure that the snag/task card information is correct.
- Complete task cards as soon as task is completed (within 24 hours unless drawing/specification is not available).
- Perform work in a productive, diligent, careful and safe manner.
- Complete any special projects or other tasks as required or assigned. May be assigned to other areas of operations, based on business or customer requirements.
- Any other job-related duties assigned by Crew Leader/Supervisor/Manager.
Experience and Education Requirements
- Secondary school diploma required and/or completion of College/CEGEP/technical training in a related field preferred.
- Minimum one year of transferable skills (through assembly, manufacturing, construction, installation).
- Experience in an aviation-related field is preferable.