RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are delighted to be supporting Atlantic Flight Training Academy, with their requirement for ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Instructor to be based at County Cork, Ireland.
AFTA operates a large fleet of G1000, Cessna 172, Piper PA34 and Diamond DA32 aircraft training domestic and international cadets for some of the world’s largest airlines.
- Commuting Roster = 5.5 weeks on (5 days on / 2 days off) / 2.5 weeks off
- Typically Monday to Friday, 9am – 4.30pm during the “teaching module time” which is the 5.5 weeks on. Some flexibility is required around start and finishing times / working days depending on requirements.
- Subsidised accommodation – this would be a room within a shared house – potentially with other instructors / students
- Car hire for one month – receipted expense up to €500
Remuneration Package Benefits:
- This is a monthly salary paid in 12 monthly instalments of equal amounts.
- Annual Leave pay is included in the 15 weeks off annually that the instructor will receive.
ATPL Theoretical Knowledge Instructor:
- Start Date = 2nd January 2020
- Type = Permanent Employee
- Must have an EEA passport or EEA valid work visa
- Minimum ICAO English level 5 or 6 required
- A minimum of EASA CPL/MEIR with EASA ATPL theory and EASA FIor equivalent is required
- Must have experience teaching ATPLs
- Must have the ability to teach at least 7 out of the 14 ATPL subjects and willing to learn them all