Zenon is delighted to have been commissioned by a VVIP operator based in the Middle East who are seeking Airbus 330 Captains to work with them on a permanent basis.
The client will offer you:
• Competitive Salary
• Accommodation provided
• Additional company benefits
You will be required to hold the following:
• ICAO ATPL to EASA, FAA or ICAO ATPL
• Current A330 Type Rating
• 6,000 hours total time
• 2,000 hours in command on Jet aircraft
• Minimum 500 PIC passenger flying hours on type and 1,500 passenger flying hours.
• Must have flown on type within previous 12 months
• VIP/Corporate Jet experience will be considered advantageous
• ICAO Level 4 English
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to us in confidence along with the following documents:
- Colour Copy of Passport
- Last two pages of Logbook
Alternatively, for a confidential call please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.