Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a VVIP Operator based in the Middle East who is looking for several flight attendants to work permanently with them in country.
The company will provide the below benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- 40+ days annual leave
- 2 annual return tickets
- Accommodation Provided
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Working with VVIPs and ensuring all in flight requirements are met
- 24/7 standby
Minimum Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years flying experience in First or Business class, in a reputable international airline.
- Experience in VIP flights is an advantage.
- Exceptional standard of professional excellence, discretion and integrity.
- A strong sense of responsibility and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in English language.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations.
Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to us in confidence.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.