A320 Captain Role - FLEXIBLE DATE OF LAST FLIGHT ON A320 / All Airbus FBW Type Ratings Accepted
Are you interested in working in Asia with fantastic rosters and salary but unsure about the cultural change? Are you anxious about being based in a crazy busy city that has bad traffic, problems with pollution and, well, just too many people!?! Are you a type rated Airbus FBW Captain? Do you have an A320 rating but are flying something else at the moment?
We have an amazing opportunity for you - enjoy the following:
- USD15,400 monthly earnings
- Plus bonuses, including NEWLY DOUBLED sign-on bonus (USD18,500)
- 20 days on 10 days off commuting roster available (plus annual leave, plus air days means 16:14 pattern is possible)
- 40 days on 20 days off commuting roster available
- Nagoya base: clean, modern, quiet, VERY friendly city with museums, parks, temples, culture AND plenty of western type shopping and nightlife if you want it PLUS low cost of living
- Nagoya is famously home to the world's largest planetarium and the worlds largest train station but it has something for everyone - if you're into cosplay, or robotics, or botany, or maglevs, or lego (they have Legoland Nagoya!), or if you love Japanese food - there's something for you.
(Tokyo base is also available, Osaka is currently wait listed)
If you're interested in working for a Japanese airline but concerned about things like hierarchy in the cockpit we've got that covered too! Jetstar Japan has one of the flattest cockpit gradients an airline can have. The whole crew works together, it's a friendly and open culture, there is really good CRM in use - better than some western airlines, some would say!
If a type rated Airbus Captain and this sounds like something you'd be interested in, if you have 4000 hours total time and 1000 PIC then get in touch with us today to find out more!