Role: Electronics Test Development Engineer
Contract Duration: 12 Months
Rate of pay: Up to ?45/hour
My client is looking for an experienced Test Development Engineer, to join a busy team in Cheltenham for a 12-month project.
This person will be responsible for Commissioning/Integrating new Test Equipment and Creating/Reviewing/Updating Engineering documentation, under configuration management system.
- Design and development of test equipment hardware to production standards, complying with all current regulatory and safety requirements.
- Design and commission hardware
- Verification and subsequent pro-active modification, during test equipment and test item integration.
- Liaise with project, manufacturing, test equipment, in-service personnel and other stakeholders
- Support the integration and commissioning of the hardware
- Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Experience of test equipment design, development and hardware.
- Knowledge of PC based test architecture (for example PCI and VXI).
- Flexible approach to problem solving.
- Ability to deliver solutions on-time, to budget and required quality
- AutoCAD and/or schematic capture competency
If you feel you would be suitable, please send in your CV