RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are recruiting for Mechanic and Avionics Technicians for our trusted Client FL ARI to be based in Harbin, China:
FL ARI Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering Company was established in 2018 to provide MRO services for aircrafts in China, the rest of Asia and Europe. ARI joined hands with CALC and FL Technics, one of the leading aircraft MRO services providers in Europe to establish FL ARI Aircraft Maintenance based in Harbin Taiping International Airport. The services on offer include aircraft base maintenance and line maintenance, engineering services, technical training and consultation, aircraft disassembly, MRO and supply services to components.
JOB ROLE FOR MECHANIC AND AVIONICS TECHNICIAN:
- Allowed release to service for aircraft components.
- Is allowed to rectify all defects founded on A/C component.
- Is allowed to certify work performed by others.
- Use of tool and equipment.
- Use of current data.
- Conformity of work performed.
- Carry out and sign Line and Base maintenance job cards within scope of authorizations.
- Is allowed to rectify all defects within scope of authorizations.
- Effective mechanics works distribution according to the qualification and experience, work load, work priorities;
- Prevention of aircraft, aircraft components, tools and equipment damage;
- Ensuring mechanics work and production discipline;
- Motivation of mechanics;
- Helps with technical problems;
- Ensuring Routine/Non-Routine Job Cards are stamped and closed with completion of work;
- Clock-in to project Routine/Non-Routine Job Cards;
- Mechanics compliance with work safety, fire safety, and internal work regulations;
- Maximizing commercial success of his projects:
- Proper usage and storage of tools and equipment by mechanics;
- Economic usage of materials and resources;
- Compliance with aircraft maintenance regulations;
- Ensuring all special equipment to be used according approved manuals and by the mechanics having sufficient qualification, knowledge, experience.
- Coaches and develops the mechanics.
- Controlling mechanics working area environment`s conditions such as cleanness, lighting standards and electric power/air supply.
BASE OF OPERATION: Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, the People’s Republic of China
- For flights, if the candidate successfully passes the interview, FL ARI will offer the initial trip to Harbin China to help them to be on board, and if the candidate fully completes the labour contract years, FL ARI will also pay for their trip back to their home town.
- For accommodation, residence permit and working permit, FL ARI will be providing for the same.
- The expatriate will be entitled to have a health insurance and life insurance provided by FL ARI.
- The expatriate is entitled to enjoy 20 calendar days’ home leave each working year.
- In order to facilitate and support the expatriate to live in Harbin, a Chinese language course will be arranged and bear by FL ARI.
- Salary will be discussed during interview since number of working years, qualification type, etc. could influence this.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Aeronautics Science or engineering aviation.
- Min 2 years of experience in Part-145 Base/Line Maintenanace organization as a MA-TE II/I or AV- TE II/I - B1.1 or B2.
- Good knowledge of aircraft constructions, exploitation rules, maintenance technologies, knowledge of components technical conditions` control methods and means.
- Holder of valid ICAO/EASA PART – 66 MA-TE II/ B1.1 and/or AV TE II/B2 and/or C cat. License. Type-rated on Airubs A319/A320/A321 CFM/V2500 or/and Boeing B737-6/7/8/9 or national approval.
- Module 10 and Module 9 ( Prefer EASA Part-66 Module 9 and Module 10).
- A successful track record and experience with process improvement in maintenance and/or production environments.
- Strong interpersonal skill.
- Computer literacy.
- Communications skills.
- Excellent analytical, organization and planning skills.
- Must be able to read, write, fluently speak and understand the English language (CET-4 ). A second language highly desirable in some locations.