A rapidly growing Aerospace engineering company is looking for talented Aircraft Maintenance Technicians to join their organisation in Portsmouth. By working to completion deadlines you will be carrying out maintenance, inspection, rectification and modification of mechanical systems, to achieve optimum productivity, both individually and within the team. You will either have experience within mechanics, fitting or sheet metal work and have previous experience of aircraft maintenance, experienced gained on either fixed and rotary wing will be considered.
Although primarily based in Portsmouth this role will involve considerable travel across Europe and further afield.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician Requirements:
- Recognised aviation apprenticeship
- Ideally you will have experience of working on wide body aircraft.
- Ideally you will have current Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank Safety certificates
- Proven experience with carrying out aircraft maintenance and modifications.
- Be able to obtain SC level of security clearance.
Aircraft Maintenance Technician Responsibilities:
- As the Aircraft Maintenance Technician you will be responsible for carrying out the aircraft maintenance alongside inspection and repair of various systems.
- You will be carrying out fault finding, repairs and embodiment of aircraft mechanical modifications.
- You will be responsible for complying with current regulations and company policies as set out in handbooks and publications.
If you are interested in this Aircraft Maintenance Technician role please hit the apply now button.