Qualitair is looking for an experienced composite technician for a full time, permanent position in Luxembourg.
- €600 holiday allowance in June
- All uniform/Protective gear provided, cleaned and paid for
- 27 days annual leave & 4 Compensation days
- Up to 220 meal vouchers p.a - Value €10, at a reduced purchase price of €5 (tax free)
- Travel discounts with multiple airlines
- Sympass card
- Discounts in hundreds of shops as well as numerous discounted tickets and shopping vouchers.
- Carry out work according to manufacturer's procedures and maintenance procedures
- Complete composite repairs in the shop as well as on the aircraft
- Ensure all work completed is in accordance with the EASA and Company procedures, as laid down in the Maintenance Manual Exposition (MME) and MEDPM
- Responsible for signing off work using correct and approved documentation
- Supervise and support less qualified maintenance staff and other support personnel when needed
- Must have initial training certificates or completed a composite apprenticeship
- Must have a certificate of good conduct from previous work (Reference)
- 4+ years of experience is desirable
- Experience with metal to metal and aircraft bonding procedures
- Experience with hot bonding methods
- Ability to work flexible working hours/shift work
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently
Closing date 20th December 2019. Interviews are currently being held.
For more information call Reece on 01223295111 or email your CV to email@example.com