To actively assist IT to manage information critical to sustainable support of IT applications and related services used by flydubai.
The IT Coordinator will ensure that flydubai IT maintains the accurate information on applications, vendor relationships and billing details, whilst continuously highlight expiry of contracts well in advance; improve reliability of information held, or maintainability; extend life of applications and services in a timely manner; coordinates with relevant stakeholders; verifies billing as per contract to reduce cost; reduce risk and liability.
1. Maintains list of applications used by flydubai with relevant information, so that accurate / up-to-date central repository is maintained.
2. Maintains all IT contracts, so that accurate / up-to-date central repository is maintained for contracts.
3. Prepares monthly report highlighting 3rd party applications, whose Annual Licenses and Maintenance Charges will expire during the next 3 months.
4. Coordinates with relevant stake holders to ensure that timely renewal takes place, so that continuity of IT applications and services are guaranteed.
5. Prepares monthly report highlighting IT contracts, which will expire during the next 6 months.
6. Carries out regular reviews to ensure that contracts and Licenses are renewed at least two months in advance.
7. Maintain list of projects, which are given to IT strategic development partners in a timely manner and provide analysis of cost and effort of the same at agreed intervals.
8. Manage Service Improvements Requests and ensures that Business Alignment team and other IT personnel are working on requests based on the Operational criticality of each request.
9. Maintain register of Service Improvement Requests (SIR) and ensure that information held is accurate and are readily available.
10. Coordinate with Business Alignment and Project Management Office to ensure that SIR and Projects registers are up-to-date.
11. Report statistics on SIRs and projects on a weekly basis and ensures the same is made available to IT senior management on every Sunday.
12. Assists in gathering information for budget preparation.
13. Maintains invoice records and prepares cross check reconciliations with IT Software / Contracts Register.
14. Generates ageing report on SIRs and highlight exceptions.
15. Maintains record of all Change Review Board (CRB) submissions and decisions.
16. Ensures required information regarding CRB decisions are communicated in a timely manner.
17. Organizes holding of common information and guidelines within IT centrally, so that one consistent view is accessible by all IT personnel.
18. Work closely with Senior Manager IT to ensure that all tasks (IT risk register, IT Technology roadmp etc) within IT, which are of strategic nature, are addressed and tracked for timely completion.
19. Generates agreed reports in a timely manner and ensure that timely action is taken within IT
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Significant working experience with Microsoft tools, especially Microsoft Excel.
• Experience of at least 2 years working as IT support, showing experience of systems, support, diagnostic and resolution.
Knowledge / Skills
• Proven ability to maintain information consistently, analyzing and reporting metrics.
• Proven experience in communicating effectively (Oral and written)
• Experience in working independently with minimum supervision as per agreed framework.
• Experience in coordinating with stakeholders diplomatically to meet job role responsibilities.
• Significant experience in using of Microsoft Excel and Word is mandatory.
• Awareness on SharePoint will be an advantage.
• IT background will be beneficial.
• Experience in using of Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint will be beneficial.
• Customer Focus
• Team work
• Effective Communication
• Personal Accountability & Commitment to achieve
• Resilience and Flexibility (Can do attitude)