The primary output for this role will be provision of safety engineering expertise to deliver defined artefacts in support of projects to our clients. Artefact production will cover the whole range of Safety Management System (SMS) documentation for aviation platforms, and the applicant should possess analytical skills to examine evidence to support a safety argument.
- Support solution development to problems that are defensible, auditable and which will meet customer's expectations and needs
- Ensure that all work performed is consistent with company Compliancy Procedures
- Support and develop potential business opportunities within the existing and potential customer base
- Develop and maintain effective technical networks with Aviation customers
- Understand and work within the Military Aviation Authority (MAA) and Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) policy boundaries, offering advice and guidance to other business areas and customers alike
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience within Air Platforms
- Good knowledge of system safety and functional safety
- Knowledge and experience in working with the MAA or CAA regulatory organisations.
- The successful candidate must be prepared to travel to meet customer and internal business needs.
If you can see yourself in the role, great! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted we will call for a confidential chat within the next week.