The AviationPower Group, a Joint Venture between Manpower Group and Lufthansa Technical Training, is a cooperation partner in all areas of aviation. Our clients benefit from our tailor-made project and high qualified staff solutions and the experience of our employees. Experienced professionals, as well as career entrants with an affinity for aviation, find their dream job at AviationPower. We set a high value on training, further qualifications and personal support of our employees. In cooperation with educational providers like Lufthansa Technical Training and others.
We are now seeking an experienced B2 Aircraft Engineers from the EU to Support one of our mother Companies in Stuttgart.
If you are type rated on A320 Family and eager to use your expertise and skills to support a global leader in the aircraft maintenance sector then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Valid AML / EASA Part-66 CAT B2 License
- Type Rating Airbus 320 Family
- Current on Airbus 320 Family
- German Security Clearance or an English (translated) current criminal record to apply for the German Security Clearance (ZUP)
- Human Factors, EWIS and Fuel Tank safety Training
What We Offer: