ALG has an excellent ongoing opportunity for experienced and enthusiastic Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Mechanical) to join the operation of our client based at Auckland Airport.
Our Client is a world class organisation and offers competitive remuneration and a superb working culture.
The duration of this contract is initially for 12 months, starting ASAP, and will involve line maintenance operations. Succesful candidates will possess the following;
- Trade qualification in AME Mechanical (NZ: NZQA Level 3; or AU: Aeroskills Level 4)
- Working At Heights Certificate
- Human Factors Certificate
- Hazardous Substances Management Certificate
- Recent Police Clearance
- Full working rights in New Zealand
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Nick at the Brisbane office on +61 7 3860 4747 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm AEST.