Important! This job ad is no longer active
Maintenance Repair Operations, Other
On behalf of our client in the Atlanta area, we are recruiting a Part-145 Repair Station Manager for a light to mid-size jet operations company.
- Acts as Accountable Manager for Part 145 Repair Station
- Strong communication and project management expertise is required;
- Supervising maintenance and inspection personnel performing day-to-day aircraft maintenance duties;
- Ensuring company aircraft are maintained in airworthy condition at all times;
- Ensuring all inspections, repairs, and component replacements are accomplished in accordance with manufacturer- or FAA-approved procedures;
- Ensuring compliance with all maintenance requirements, airworthiness directives, applicable service bulletins, service letters, and Federal Aviation Regulations;
- Ensuring administrative duties relating to maintenance are met, including hard card annotation, airworthiness approval tags (8130s), and other records;
- Initiating, closing, or editing work orders as required;
- Ensuring technical data is available to maintenance personnel including the necessary overhaul manuals, service bulletins, service letters, airworthiness directives, and any other required technical data;
- Tracking aircraft life-limited component status and aircraft inspection due times;
- Maintaining current and accurate weight and balance records for company aircraft, and;
- Working closely with Part 135 Director of Maintenance;
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 5yrs experience as a Part-145 Manager or Supervisor
- Ability to prioritize and organize workflow.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Able to handle sensitive documents in a very confidential manner.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Able to take initiative and execute assigned tasks in a timely and flawless manner.
- Strong teamwork acumen with a profound ability to work under extreme pressure.
- Strong passion for working in a fast paced and result oriented environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Superior presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent project & time management capabilities.
- A creative manager who is also goal driven and detail oriented.
- Exemplify consistent professionalism, good humor and ethical behavior.
- Strong interpersonal, customer relationship and team building skills.
- Must possess and maintain a current and valid US issued FAA A&P Certificate.
- Must submit to and be capable of passing a required drug test.