Regional Jet is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Based in Tallinn, Estonia, established in 2015 is currently owned by Nordica Group OÜ and LOT Polish Airlines. Regional Jet is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircrafts and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195 for long term ACMI operations.
- Permanent employment contract with crewing agency;
- Base – Tallinn (TLL);
- Roster - according to EASA FTL;
- 28 calendar days annual leave;
- Attractive compensation package.
- 1500 hours total time;
- ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency;
- Valid EASA ATPL;
- Medical class 1
- No criminal record
- No Accident/Incident record
- Right to live and work in EU.