XFLY is a leading long-term Strategic Capacity Provider to other airlines in Europe. We are based in Estonia but operating all over Europe, with bases in Sweden, Denmark and Lithuania. XFLY is operating a fast-growing fleet of CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 and Embraer 190-195s aircraft for long-term ACMI operations.
We are a young, ambitious, flexible company and easy to co-operate with.
- Permanent employment contract with crewing agency;
- Base – Tallinn (TLL);
- Roster - according to EASA FTL;
- 28 calendar days annual leave;
- Attractive compensation package.
- 1500 hours total time;
- ICAO Level 4 English Language Proficiency;
- Valid EASA ATPL including UPRT;
- Medical class 1
- No criminal record
- No Accident/Incident record
- Right to live and work in EU.