Pilot, First Officer / Co-Pilot
Asia, Korea, South
Base: Seoul, South Korea;
Roster: 8 consecutive days off and 8 non consecutive days off every 2 months on pro rata basis;
Contract: 3 years;
Training expenses: Provided.
- Minimum total flight time: 2000hrs;
- Minimum flight hours on A320: 500hrs;
- Applicant cannot be considered if changed more than 3 employers in 5 years;
- Last flight on A320: On flight duty within 180 days or qualify for T/F & L/D experience within 90 days;
- Age limit: under 53 years old when commencing assignments.
First stage of application
- Updated CV;
- Valid Passport;
- Valid License showing type rating, IR;
- Valid Medical Certificate;
- ICAO English Proficiency certificate;
- Logbook for last six month flying experience;
- Last simulator check record (or certificate);
- Last line check record (or certificate);
- Asiana Application form (given on a request).
If you find violations, report this job