Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings PLC and we are recruiting for Cabin Crew positions in Budapest for Buzz in the coming months.
Positions are open for Cabin Crew at Buzz Bases.
No prior cabin crew experience is required! If you enjoy travelling, meeting new people and have excellent customer service skills then we would be delighted to hear from you!
These Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe's favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
Reasons to join the Buzz Cabin Crew Team
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Free uniform
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- A local Polish service agreement through Warsaw Aviation, local Polish taxes and Polish social security
- CSA €24.50 per SBH = €22,050 p.a. (based on 900 hours)
- Sales commission of up to €2,000 p.a.
- Accommodation, Per Diem, Ground Transport provided for overnights for charter operations
- Fixed 5/3 roster year-round at all Polish bases
- Fantastic promotional opportunities
- Strong existing market and route network which is rapidly expanding
Apply now to take part in one of our upcoming Recruitment Days.
Budapest - 13 December 2019
Click the button below to start your new and exciting career in the sky!
What we need from you
- Lots of enthusiasm
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude.
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality
- Flexible and adaptable to work a shift roster - not afraid of early starts and late nights
- The unrestricted right to live and work in the EU
- You must be between 5"2 (157 cm) and 6"2 (188 cm) in height
- The ability to swim 25 metres unaided
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease