Discover life in the sky and join our Cabin Crew Team!
Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings PLC which includes Ryanair DAC, Ryanair UK, Buzz, Laudamotion and Malta Air. We are currently holding Recruitment Days throughout Europe for Cabin Crew positions within Lauda Motion.
Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe's favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
Join our Crewlink Cabin Crew Team and make amazing memories with your new colleagues and friends as you take off on your exciting adventure.
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:-
1. Free Cabin Crew Training Course.
2. Free uniform in year 1
3. Flight duty pay/sales bonus
4. Security of working for a financially stable airline
5. Depending on country we have Permanent, Contract and Seasonal positions
6. Daily Per Diem provided whilst training.
7. Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates.
8. Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff rosters.
9. Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off.
10. Amazing career advancement opportunities.
11. The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network
We would be delighted to hear from Cabin Crew who have 1+ years’ experience operating as a Senior Cabin Crew Member to be considered for direct entry Senior positions with Laudamotion.
Apply now to take part in one of our 2019 Recruitment Days:
Malaga - 28 December 2019
Bucharest - 28 December 2019
Rome - 28 December 2019
Valencia - 3 January 2020
Palma de Mallorca - 3 January 2020
Dublin - 4 January 2020
Lisbon - 6 January 2020
Pisa - 8 January 2020
Bologna - 8 January 2020
Alicante - 9 January 2020
Click the link below to start your new and exciting career in the sky!
1. Applicants must hold an EU Passport.
2. You must be between 5 "2 (157 cm) and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height.
3. You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
4. It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
5. Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
6. Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude.
7. Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
8. A passion for travelling and meeting new people.