Discover life in the sky and join our Cabin Crew Team!
Crewlink is the official recruitment partner for Ryanair Holdings PLC which includes Ryanair DAC, Ryanair UK, Buzz, Laudamotion and Malta Air. We are recruiting for Cabin Crew positions across Europe and are delighted to announce our comprehensive Recruitment Schedule for Summer 2020.
Our Cabin Crew roles offer real and exciting career opportunities for ambitious crew members to progress their career while exploring Europe's favourite destinations, sampling new cultures on your days off and meeting interesting people each day, whilst providing our customers with an excellent travel experience.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of flight pay and sales bonus together with amazing staff travel benefits for crew members who excel in this fast-paced, fun and challenging role.
Join our Crewlink Cabin Crew Team and make amazing memories with your new colleagues and friends as you take off on your exciting adventure.
Some of the amazing benefits of your new career with us include:-
- Free Cabin Crew Training Course
- Daily Per Diem provided whilst training
- Flight duty pay/sales bonus
- Flexible 5 days on / 3 days off staff roster pattern
- Free uniform in year 1
- Security of working for a financially stable airline
- Depending on country we have Permanent, Contract and Seasonal positions
- Unlimited highly discounted Staff Travel rates.
- Explore new cultures and cities with colleagues on your days off.
- Amazing career advancement opportunities.
- The adventure and experience of a lifetime within our Cabin Crew network
Apply now to take part in one of our 2019 Recruitment Days:
Rome - 11 December 2019
Milan Bergamo - 11 December 2019
Naples - 13 December 2019
Bari - 18 December 2019
Catania - 18 December 2019
Milan Bergamo - 21 December 2019
Rome - 28 December 2019
Pisa - 8 January 2020
Bari - 10 January 2020
Rome - 14 January 2020
Venice - 15 January 2020
Naples - 16 January 2020
Pescara - 30 January 2020
Pisa - 5 February 2020
Bari - 5 February 2020
Rome - 5 January 2020
Naples - 7 February 2020
Venice - 12 February 2020
Rome - 25 February 2020
Bari - 26 February 2020
Naples - 27 February 2020
Click the link below to start your new and exciting career in the sky!
- Applicants must hold an EU Passport.
- You must be between 5 "2 (157 cm) and 6" 2 (188 cm) in height.
- You must be able to swim 25 meters unaided.
- It helps if you are hardworking, flexible and have an outgoing and friendly personality.
- Adaptable and happy to work a shift roster.
- Enjoy dealing with the public and have the ability to provide excellent customer service with a 'can do' attitude.
- Comfortable speaking and writing in English with ease.
- A passion for travelling and meeting new people.