ALG is currently hiring for a Electronics Technician for our client based in Perth (Jandakot) Western Australia. Our client is the leader in cutting- edge Geoscience, with their expertise, you will be working closely with some of Australia's top leaders with a strong presence in their market.
This is for permanent full-time contract.
Some of the main responsibilities of the position are:
- Fault finding and repairs of electronics equipment;
- Performing logistics duties and participating in the field works or surveys;
- Ensure efficient and safe operations of airborne surveys;
The successful candidates possess the following attributes:
- Holds qualification in electronics;
- With experience in repairing electronics equipment;
- Keen in participating airborne surveys or field works for weeks;
- Strong personality with the ability to command or communicate clearly, concisely and courteously;
- Demonstrate full compliance will all work rules and regulations;
Eligible candidates that address the above criteria are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. For further information, please contact Kemp Ferraro at +61 7 3608 5522 (Mon-Fri 08:30-17:00 AEST).