Zenon are supporting our client, a well-known aircraft component maintenance and repair services business to source a QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Essex, UK
- Company Pension
- Private Health Scheme
- Very competitive basic salary DOE
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Conduct internal/external scheduled audits and inspections.
- Maintaining the independence of the Quality Department such that the Company complies with Part 145.A.65(c).
- Maintaining and management of the company MOR, IOR reporting schemes as required by Part 145.A.60
- Administration of the Company Manuals
- Responsible for development and delivery of the Company’s training plan for all staff.
- Ensuring that staff records are maintained and catalogued for each job function and assessments for each function is established including basic/initial, type and continuation training.
- Maintaining personnel records for certifying staff.
- Assist with the production of the training plan to meet regulatory, requirements.
- Support and submit Mandatory Occurrence Reports when required.
- Adhere to the Company’s Environmental Health and Safety policy.
- Assists with the allocation, monitoring administration of NCRs.
- Managing and administering Non-Conformances
- Negotiations with Manufacturers/Vendors on Quality matters relating to Maintenance of customer aircraft.
- Embraces Company continuous improvement programs and contributes when required
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- At least 5 years experience in an airline, maintenance, quality safety environment
- Demonstrable ability to conduct audits
- Solid Understanding of EASA Part 145
- Understanding of Q-Pulse Quality Management Software ideal
Essential – please read
There will be no relocation allowance or resettlement package on offer. Sadly, our client is unable to support any form of VISA application and therefore we will only be able to accept candidates with full, unrestricted RTW in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be based in the East London, Essex or East Coast area, or prepared to move to immediate vicinity swiftly.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your CV to Andy Saunders in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Director Andy Saunders, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.