About the role
Working as part of our small, but growing digital marketing team, we require a Digital Marketing Executive to help take our email marketing, communication and CRM to the next level.
Reporting into the Group Digital Marketing Manager and working alongside a team of digital and traditional marketers, the Digital Marketing Executive position will play a key role in elevating and defining our ongoing email marketing and CRM strategy.
In addition to leading the charge with our email marketing, you’ll also have ongoing involvement in the wider digital aspects of our marketing strategy. From social media and content to SEO and paid search.
Requirements of the role
- Creating an email marketing strategy that defines, nurtures, and converts business, both new and existing.
- Managing a busy schedule of email marketing activities, including pre-scheduled and ad-hoc messages.
- Pioneering new techniques within email marketing to continually increase our effectiveness.
- Understanding the technical capabilities and limitations of our existing CRM system in order to better plan email marketing campaigns.
- Helping global marketing colleagues with email marketing campaigns and data selections.
- Working with colleagues in commercial divisions to contact relevant data with timely, targeted messages.
- Act as gatekeeper between the marketing department and other entities (business intelligence team, email service provider etc.) for all email marketing/data-related items.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator is preferred.
- Genuine interest in communications and data.
- Experience formulating, or being involved in, an email marketing strategy.
- Three years’ experience in a digital role preferred.
- High proficiency in written English.
This role would suit someone genuinely interested in digital marketing, and communications. We have a diverse and evolving global product offering and email marketing is a key channel for us.
As a small team, supporting a global business with 250+ staff, we’re often required to work on marketing projects that are outside of our usual day-to-day activities. An ability to manage a diverse workload is essential.