Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a well-known aircraft component maintenance and repair services business to source a Sales Manager on a permanent basis for their facilities based in Essex, UK
The Sales Manager is a key member of the operations team and will be responsible for all new sales and accounts and any new sales activity. The role will be to sell the companies repair, overhaul and rectification service of large aircraft components.
- Competitive Salary
- Substantial commission scheme
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Establish business development, sales and customer support strategy core goals and objectives
- Primary point of contact between all new customers and MRO Engineering services
- Gain and maintain extensive customer insight and initiate all reporting, communication and visits
- Conduct measurement, reporting, customer focus groups, and meeting for the purpose of improving service delivery
- Review monthly margins on New Business contracts
- Ensure contract margin targets are met
- Assist in reporting monthly key figures to Senior Management, as requested
- Monitor recent developments in the industry and related industries and keep the company’s Senior Management team informed of market developments
- Responsible for company marketing and Sales strategy and implementation
- Schedule coordination and provide delivery updates to client. Carefully review the status reports for accuracy and follow-up
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- You must possess the drive to get results
- At least 3 years proven experience of similar type role and/or project managing
- Knowledgeable of CAA requirements for overhaul and repair of commercial aviation equipment
- Results oriented and delivers on commitments
- Persistence and ability to close sales opportunities
- Ability to function both autonomously and as a team
- Ability to hold self (and others as appropriate) accountable for performance
- Competent in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint presentations
- Advanced level of written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly developed negotiation skills
- Willing and able to work in high intensity environment where high performance standards are the norm
- Exhibits a positive attitude towards the successful implement of corporate and divisional goals and objectives
- Extensive background in business management and customer support
- Technical understanding of aircraft maintenance
Customer centric outlook:
- Strong sales skills – communications, presentation, negotiations, listening, interpersonal, and influencing skills
- Cultivate and maintain deep, long-lasting customer relationships at multiple levels within assigned accounts
- Identify optimal customer solutions
- Cultural understanding and awareness
- Must always be able to maintain professionalism in the workplace
Essential – please read
There will be no relocation allowance or resettlement package on offer. Sadly, our client is unable to support any form of VISA application and therefore we will only be able to accept candidates with full, unrestricted RTW in the UK.
The ideal candidate will be based in the Essex or East London area, or prepared to move to immediate vicinity swiftly.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Andy Saunders in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Director Andy Saunders, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.