Zenon Aviation is delighted to be recruiting a Chief Executive Officer on behalf of an exciting and expanding Rotary operator based in Asia. Our Client has an excellent reputation within the regional rotary market. The successful candidates will be responsible for the safe, reliable, efficient and cost-effective management and growth of the organisation.
The Chief Executive Officer will be responsible for the expansion and introducing new business opportunities coupled with the management of the existing contracts.
As Chief Executive Officer the successful candidate should focus on safety, and on the cost effective operation of the organisation.
The main responsibilities include:
- Participating and formulating a business strategy to develop the business to maximum potential in line with strategic goals
- Produce draft budget and ensure financial expenditure is in line with business requirements and responsibility of P&L
- Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations and authorisations are adhered to at all times
- To utilise all available resources, to enhance the long term viability and profitability of the business
- Lead a small and diverse management team ensuring they are effectively managed, motivated and developed
- Develop and maintain close effective customer relationships to enhance opportunities for business development
- Network with and influence key customers (internal and external), suppliers, and competitors to better understand the market place and provide operational direction
- Work closely with Quality, Engineering, Operations, Finance, Human Resources and Health & Safety to ensure customer and company requirements are met or exceeded
- Act as a role model within the business, encouraging open communication, fostering an improvement culture and a desire to share best practice.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Thorough knowledge of the Rotary and Oil and Gas markets would be advantageous
- A business professional with at least five years management level experience within a similar position
- Proven track record in managing senior teams and medium to large sized projects
- Minimum experience; managing teams and with responsibility for budgets, performance management and operational compliance
- Ideally, a thorough knowledge and experience in the operational areas, including base maintenance, quality, safety and operations management
- Knowledge of applicable regulations and requirements, relevant to the operations and aircraft requirements
- Ability to manage and drive change throughout an organisation, maintaining suitable high level of effective problem solving and collaboration with all stakeholders
- Strong discipline to upholding performance standards, organisational objectives and goals
- Proven, success leading an Operational unit through a collaborative, unifying approach that builds on teamwork and dedication to Company goals and principles
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Account Manager, Ashley Ewen please call our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.