Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting a well-established European Operator in their search for experienced B1 and or B2 EMB17/190TR Licensed Engineers to work on a long term contract basis:-
- Long Term Contracts Available
- Accommodation Provided
- Local Transportation Provided
- Flights Provided
- 15/15 Rotation
- Valid EASA B1 or and B2 License Holder
- Current on Type with recent maintenance experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of working in a Line Maintenance Environment
- Hold a Full Driving License
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our contract workers is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to Kirsty Shanks.
- Copy of Licence
- Copy of Aircraft Course Certificate
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Consultant Kirsty Shanks please call our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.