DHC-6 First Officer
Zimex Aviation supports the worldwide oil, gas, mining and tourism industries and humanitarian organisations with a fleet of DHC6 aircraft on wheels and floats.
Great benefits are on offer for the right Pilots and include:
- 5 weeks on 5 weeks off roster pattern (flexibility expected)
- €3500 - €4850 salary per month
- Paid travel between home gateway airport and base
- Paid accommodation and food while on duty
- 28 days paid annual leave
Requirements for DHC-6 First Officer role with Zimex Aviation:
- Minimum flying experience 500 hours
- Minimum PIC 150 hours
- Minimum hours on type 50 hours
- Minimum turbine experience 50 hours
- Minimum multi-engine experience 250 hours
- Valid (frozen) EASA ATPL with DHC-6 type rating
- ELP 4+
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Non-type rated pilots may be considered if they have solid flight experience in Africa, the Middle East or South-East Asia. A 2 year bonding agreement applies in such cases.
GOOSE Recruitment forwards your application data to Zimex Aviation's contracted Swiss recruitment partner Accurity GmbH to ensure that candidate applications are handled in accordance with Swiss law. Please submit applications and direct any enquiries directly to GOOSE Recruitment.