We are recruiting for non type rated and type rated First Officers to be based in Warsaw, Poland, on behalf of LOT Polish Airlines; the national airline of Poland.
This position is for pilots with PIC hours who are looking to build their experience on the DHC-8 and become a Captain within 3 months.
First Officers (3 month Rapid Upgrade to Captain)
The requirements are:
- Minimum flying hours 3,000
- Minimum PIC hours 1,000
- Valid EASA ATPL
- ELP 5+
- Valid class 1 medical
- Must have the right to live and work in the EU
Great benefits are on offer
- €7,016-€7,832 per month after command upgrade
- Unlimited staff travel on LOT
- Accommodation provided during type rating period
- Health and accident insurance when on duty
- 24 days paid leave per annum
- Cost of type rating will be covered by LOT (5 year bond)
Successful candidates will be invited to an assessment day held in Warsaw.