An outstanding opportunity to join an established UK based airline which offers exceptional benefits and opportunities to progress onto a variety of aircraft.
The ideal candidate shall have:
- UK EASA Licence
- 3000 hours total time
- 1000 PIC time on a commercial jet over 10 tonnes MTOW
- Current MPA rating on an aircraft in excess of 10 tonnes MTOW
- Valid ME Instrument rating
- Valid Class 1 Medical (valid for 6 months after date of joining)
- ICAO English language proficiency level 4 or above
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK
Current EMB 170/190 type rating preferred however this is not essential as type ratings can be provided (with bond).
Exceptional global staff travel benefits, pension scheme and medical/licence renewals paid.