Regional Jet is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with major European airlines such as SAS or LOT Polish Airlines. Based in Tallinn, Estonia. Established in 2015 is currently owned by Nordica and LOT Polish Airlines. Regional Jet is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircrafts and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations.
To support it's rapid expansion, we are looking for POLISH SPEAKING CABIN CREW MEMBERS BASED IN TALLINN
- contract with the crewing agency
- exciting and responsible job in a fast-developing aviation company
- attractive compensation package: discounted airline tickets for the employee and their closest family
- base location: Tallinn
- way of life – adventurous lifestyle to learn about different cultures and meet new interesting people.
- fluency in Polish language
- high proficiency both in written and spoken English language
- knowledge of any Scandinavian language would be beneficial
- no criminal records
- right to live and work in the EU
- ability to swim
- min. age: 18 years old
- max. height: 180 cm
- good physical health
- well-groomed appearance, no visible tattoos or facial piercings while wearing a uniform
- positive attitude, kindness, and empathy
- passionate for delivering excellent service on every occasion
- ability to lead by example and take overall responsibility for the adherence of safety regulations and procedures within the cabin
- experience in customer service is a must
- previous flight attendant experience is an advantage
If you want to become a part of an Estonian airline, we are waiting for your CV with the note "POLISH SPEAKING CABIN CREW"
Please be advised that we will contact only selected Candidates.