Regional Jet is one of the biggest capacity provider in Europe. Based in Tallinn - Estonia, established in 2015, owned by Nordic Aviation Group AS and LOT Polish Airlines. Regional Jet is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ 700-900, ATR 72-600 aircraft and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195.
To support our rapid expansion, we are looking for Polish speaking Cabin Crew Members.
You will be responsible for cabin safety and customer service on our flights.
Your passion for delivering excellent customer service must be accompanied by reliable work-ethic and genuinely positive attitude to life.
- Base: Tallinn
- Permanent Employement Contract trough Crewing Agency
- Travel benefits
- Travel insurance on duty
- Private Medical Insurance in Tallinn
- Multicultural work environment in a growing airline
- Career opportunities within the company
Requirements for a successful Candidate:
- Fluency in English language
- Fluency in Polish language
- Completed secondary education
- Positive attitude, kindness and empathy
- Height: 158 cm - 180 cm
- Clean criminal record
- Valid EU / EEA / Swiss passport
- Good general health
- Well-groomed appearance, no visible tatoos or piercings
- Ability to swim
Please send your CV with the subject "Cabin Crew".