Our client is looking for a VP Technical to lead and be responsible for strategic development, supervision, and management of CAMO and own Part-145 (limited to line maintenance), while conducting efficient budget control related to engineering, planning, 24/7 MCC functions, spare parts supply chain, storage and logistics, line and base maintenance, engines, APU and landing gear shop visits.
- Leadership, supervision, and management of:
— CAMO, including engineering, planning, airworthiness review and MCC functions;
— spare parts supply chain — procurement, repairs, stock, warehouse and logistics;
— Part 145 activities;
— fleet maintenance — C checks, LDG/ENG/APU shop visits;
- Acting as the Nominated Postholder for Part M activities;
- Implementation and maintenance of processes related to quality, safety and security;
- Preparation, analysis and negotiation of various agreements, related to the activities listed above;
- Participation in fleet management;
- Preparation and control of the relevant part of the company’s budget;
- Effective and timely cost control within the areas of responsibility.
- A degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronic/Avionics Engineering or other studies relevant to the maintenance of aircraft/aircraft components;
- Relevant management experience in a similar organization;
- Experience in and knowledge of contracting of maintenance and other maintenance-related services and supply;
- Comprehensive knowledge of PART-M, PART-145, Air-OPS, IOSA, and any associated requirements and procedures;
- Knowledge of maintenance methods;
- Knowledge of relevant type(s) of aircraft;
- Practical experience and expertise in the application of aviation safety standards and safe operating practices;
- Familiarity with Quality Systems;
- Knowledge of budgeting and cost-control processes.
- Modern office in a great location;
- Competitive salary and social benefits, including international health insurance;
- All conditions and opportunities for professional and personal growth;
- Opportunity to work in a truly international business environment.