ALG has an excellent ongoing opportunity for experienced and enthusiastic Aircraft Maintenance Engineers (Mechanical) to join the operation of our client based at the Melbourne Airport. Our client is a well-established world class maintenance repair and overhaul company.
Our client has a superb working culture and provides an excellent remuneration package to successful candidates.
Starting in October, this opportunity is ongoing and can either be full-time engagement or on weekends with highly attractive remuneration.
- Current Human Factors certificate - Required
- Able to work a rotating roster and full flexibility
- Willing and able to obtain ASIC and ADA airside drivers licence
- Recent experience in line maintenance on wide bodied aircraft - A330 Preferable
- Full working rights in Australia
- Recent A330 Experience - Required
- Personal Experience Log - Required
- SMS Certificate or training record - Required
- Fuel Tank Safety Training Record - Required
- Electrical Wiring Interconnect System certificate or training record - Required
Successful candidates must be locally based or willing to relocate and have the ability to work in Australia.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Josh at the Brisbane office on (07) 3860 4747 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm AEST.