We are looking to place a Head of Aviation on behalf of one of the global leaders in oil and gas operating worldwide in 67 countries, employing more than 30,000 people.
They are looking for someone who will provide and manage the safe and efficient Rotary Wing Aviation Services and to maintain the company’s production targets and objectives.
- University Degree or Diploma in an aviation discipline.
- Either qualified Fixed Wing or Rotary Wing pilot, with minimum of a CPL issued by an international aviation authority, or Licensed Aviation Maintenance Engineer, with minimum Aircraft Maintenance Engineering License issued by an international aviation authority.
- 8-10 years minimum experience in the aviation industry.
- 4 years’ experience in a supervisor/advisor role.
- Extensive experience (5 years) in offshore/onshore helicopter operations including knowledge of Fixed Wing and Rotary wing operating standards.
- A minimum 12 years of relevant experience is expected for TA-2’s to be assessed for overall discipline.
- Experience in dealing with Government Officials and with executives of contracting companies.
- Teamwork and motivating skills are essential
- Fluent in English
Successful candidates will be fully conversant with aviation requirements for offshore drilling rigs operations as well as having knowledge of UAV (drone) services.