The following benefits are paid in local currency (JPY) but are estimated here in USD so, figures may be subject to change as per currency fluctuations.
- Base Salary (60 Block Hours): 1,110.000 JPY around to $10,323 per month approximately
- **NEW** Commuting Rosters available: (40 days ON/20 days OFF and 20 days ON /10 days OFF)
- Productivity Pay: 17,000/hr (expected 23 Block Hours) 391.000 JPY around $3,636 per month
- Commuting Allowance: 100.000 JPY around $930 per month
- Housing Allowance: 155,000 JPY around to $1,442 per month
- Overnight Allowance: 5,000/day (expected 5 per month) 25,000 JPY around $233 per month
- Gross remuneration: JPY 1,781,000 around to $16,563 per month
- Net Amount after Tax: expected to be JPY 1,300,130 around $12,091 per month + below bonuses
- ** IIMPROVED** Sign-on bonus: 2,000.000 JPY around $18,500 approx. (Payable in 3 instalments).
- Annual Bonus: Target at 10% of Annual Salary (Subject to Jetstar Japan Incentive Plan)
- Staff Travel: Provided through the airline network after 6 months of service
• Hold a current ICAO ATPL
• Current Class 1 medical certificate;
• ICAO Level 5 English language proficiency;
• Flight Experience:
• Flight Time: Minimum 4,000 hrs total time including 3,000 hrs on Jet
• PIC: Minimum 1,000 hrs jet.
• Minimum 500 hours on Airbus FBW aircraft
- Pilots should arrange and have the A320 Type Rating on ATPL licence 28 days prior to start date in Japan. This license will be converted to a JCAB license.
- ** Important** Jetstar Japan will reimburse directly to the pilot the direct training costs of A320 Type rating up to a maximum of JPY2,000,00
- Updated CV/Resume
- Jetstar Application Form (please request)
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of valid ICAO License (with ICAO Radio License, ICAO English Language Proficiency)
- Copy of valid Class 1 Medical Report
- Flight Log Book (Latest 60hrs of Logbook)