GOOSE Recruitment is excited to be recruiting on behalf of an airline based in Japan.
This successful airline began services in March 2012 with a completely new concept. Based on the idea of a 'flying train', they makes everything possible in the aviation industry, by developing air routes back-to-back at the fastest speed ever.
Great benefits are on offer:
- Roster off days 120 per year, with option of 10 consecutive days/month
- Annual leave of 20 days per year
- Basic salary from USD 13,000 per month (Taxable)
- Paid travel between home gateway airport and base
- Paid accommodation and food while on duty
- Other allowance from USD 2,000
The requirements are:
- Minimum total flying experience of 4000 hours
- Minimum PIC 1500 hours (on commercial jet while working for a commercial airline)
- Valid ICAO ATPL
- ELP 4+
- Valid Class 1 Medical