ALG is currently hiring experienced B1.2 LAMEs for one of our aviation client based in Bankstown Airport. Starting as soon as possible, this role is a permanent fulltime opportunity, with a competitive salary package as well as great long-term career prospects.
Some of the key areas of responsibility for this position are:
- Performing aircraft maintenance in accordance with the specifications of the aircraft's approved maintenance data and regulatory requirements
- Working with the Chief Engineer to ensure all parts and materials are airworthy and appropriate for their fitment.
- Reporting all component defects or faults identified during scheduled maintenance
The main selection criteria for this position are:
- A CASR Part 66 B1.2 Aircraft Engineer License;
- MEA40615 or MEA41315 or a Diploma in Aeroskills (desirable); or Minimum Certificate IV in Aeroskills (MEA40715);
- RA-Aus L-2 Maintenance Authority;
- Relevant previous General Aviation involvement as well as experience with Rotax engines;
- Current ASIC card; and
- Ability to be based in Sydney and should have full working rights in Australia
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Alex at +61 7 3608 5385 or +61 7 3860 4747 during office hours Monday-Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm AEST.