Our client has asked Zenon to support their continued growth and help them find a Cargo Operations Specialist / Co-Ordinator on a permanent basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing 2019 start-up business, who are breaking the mould, had phenomenal growth since being established and huge New Tech plans within the aviation cargo sector.
The suitable candidate will be someone looking to take their next career move and become an integral part of a young, dynamic and pioneering business.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Respond and manage new charter requests. Includes checking aircraft suitability, Regional weather, airport suitability, crew hours, required documentation, cargo restrictions.
- Provide ongoing support both during initial charter request and active charters
- Being available on-call when required (not anticipated but in preparedness)
- Liaison with airlines and clients
- Continuously develop an expert understanding of the aircraft our client use, their range, capacity and crewing arrangements.
- Organise and meet with new operators across Europe to introduce and demo the Our clients exciting new technology platform
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a cargo charter broker
- Understanding or experience of flight planning, flight time limitations, weather charts would be highly advantageous
- A high degree of IT literacy including MS Office and previous CRMs
- Ideally you will be able to speak another European language (French, Italian, Spanish, German, Dutch)
- You will be Ambitious, Driven and with a passion for aviation. You will be able to lead a team but also work independently.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to listen to and clearly articulate client feedback
- A genuine interest and love for aviation
- Confidence in developing relationships with clients and suppliers
- A hard-working team player
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Andy Saunders in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Director Andy Saunders, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.