Profile: Affiliated to HNA Group. As one of the most successful low-cost airlines in Asia and China, West Air promises that air travel can be simple and always could be more enjoyable with our innovative practice and integrity.
The founding priciple of West Air is to be reliable and trustable for our customers with affordable price and customized environmental-friendly service since the company was established in 2007. Until now, West Air has operated more than 80 routes which connect a great number of domestic and international cities. By the beginning of 2019, West Air's fleet size has grown to 35 Airbus aircarfts. And more international routes will get off the ground soon.
West Air is strongly safety conscious and caring every customer with our sincere respect. The passion and hardworking earned us "APAC Airline Star-Up of the Year 2014" by CAPA (CAPA Aviation Awards) in 2014 and "Asia's Leading Low-Cost Airline", "China's Leading Low-Cost Airline" by WTA (World Travel Awards) in 2015 to 2018, and "World's Leading Most Efficient Low-Cost Airline" in 2017, "China's Leading Most Efficient Low-Cost Airline" in 2018, along with "Best Low-Cost Ariline in China" by SKYTRAX FROM 2017 to 2019.
Routes: 87 domestic and international routes (Jeju, Osaka, Singapore, Mandalay, Phuket, etc.)
Base: 1/Chongqing (Commercial center for western China, City of Hot-pot); 2/Zhengzhou (China's most important Cargo hub, Starting point of "Air Silk Road"); 3/Shenzhen
- Bonus: yearly increasing annual bonus (8,000 to 15,000) + safety + contract renewal (highest in China)
- Allowance：travel 10,000USD/Y
- Insurance: 1. Employer Liability (medical care insurance incl.) 2. Loss of License
- Pay during training: 300USD/D+housing allowance, Groud training about 30 days, line training about 45 days.
- Total flight time 5000hrs
- Current on A319/320/321
- On type PIC 1000hrs
- Class I Medical Certificate
- ICAO 4 or above
- Last flight within 12 months
- No more than 55 years old