RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are delighted to be supporting a leading cabin interior maintenance and support company, with their requirement for On Wing Supervisor to be based at London Heathrow.
Job Title: OnWing Supervisor
Reporting to: Operations Manager/ Shift Manager
Location: Heathrow as a base and any location as required
Shift Pattern/Working Hours: Monday to Thursday from 6.30am to 18.30pm (to be confirmed)
To be a technical focal for engineering and certification issues relating to all cabin interior work on client Airbus and Boeing aircraft fleet (A330, A340, B747 and B787). Provide cabin related technical support to all customer aircraft, working closely with the Engineering and Tech Operations team of a leading airline to control any operational disruptions for aircraft and cabin assets.
- Management of customer requirements, liaison with customer on defects and resolution to cabin related issues and problems.
- Technical lead for all on-wing cabin maintenance requirements leading a small team of qualified cabin technicians.
- Determine repairs required to the cabin per customers standards manual/or as a result of inspections completed ensuring all work is carried out to the relevant quality standards both from a customer requirement and CAA compliance.
- Review work packages for the repairs/overhaul prior to the aircraft’s arrival as generate by cabin log entries, flight line surveys, planned modifications, service bulletins or known reviewed technical data.
- Repair aircraft seats and other non-electrical aircraft interior components in accordance with CMM, Service Bulletins and Part 145 regulations/standards.
- Liaising with stores and Cabin Technical Operations for any parts required to facilitate seat rectifications and issue of EASA Form 1.
- Manage all tools and materials and take responsibility for ensuring they are always accounted for.
- Follow all necessary security procedures both within the Hangar and airside.
- Assist in assessing aircraft flooring requirements including Non-Textile Flooring and Carpets
- Complete all necessary paperwork and compliance documentation required by both the company and
- the customer.
- Qualified in engineering discipline
- Current or recent employment within the aerospace industry working with an EASA Part 145,
- 2+ years previous experience in a similar role/aerospace environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Proven experience of customer management and liaison
- Able to read and interpret documents such as maintenance drawings, safety rules, operations and
- maintenance instructions and procedures manuals
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written communications
- Part 145 regulations and standards
- Safe working practices
- Driving licence