RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
We are delighted to be supporting a leading cabin interior maintenance and support company, with their requirement for a Sales Manager to be based at Gatwick, UK.
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: Gatwick, UK
The Sales Manager is responsible for revenue growth by marketing and promoting component repairs and maintenance and spare sales. This individual will also be required to build a rapport with the existing customer base, and develop and maintain business plans regarding aftermarket sales, repair and support.
- Customer management with a plan to develop and expand aftermarket business
- Monitor and coordinate the quotations and sales of spare parts, and MRO services to the customer base
- Promote spare part sales, repair and overhaul capabilities, maintenance to existing and new customers
- Develop product sales plans, market targets and sales forecasts
- Collect and analyse data to define opportunities to grow and improve aftermarket performance
- Participate in the development and review of the aftermarket strategy
- Work to increase customer satisfaction and retention. Maintain direct contact with current and prospective customers
- Prepares sales presentations, contracts, and proposals
- Participates in special projects such as major promotions and new marketing initiatives
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned
- Conducts on-site meetings when necessary at the customer’s location
- Ability to travel within the UK and internationally
- Experience in component repairs, MRO support agreements and parts and sales trading. Other aviation experience is also an advantage
- Ability to build financial/operational business plans
- Manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to determine cash flows and P&L impacts
- Aircraft interiors experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, planning, and organisation skills are required. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, with some experience with Microsoft Project, and Access