RYAN AVIATION RECRUITMENT:
Established in 2009, Ryan Aviation Recruitment is a global leader of contract aviation recruitment formed by industry professionals. We provide a comprehensive list of services to our clients and candidates within the aviation field. Our Specialities include TRI/TRE’s, Captains, Senior First officers, First Officers, Flight engineers, Ground Engineers, Cabin Crew, Executive & Operations personnel, Aviation consultancy, Aircraft ferry & Delivery flights.
The B1 Engineers are for Base Maintenance winter program contract starting in October 2019 and running until end of March 2020.
The Licensed Engineer contractors holding EASA B1 License should be with type ratings on one or more of the following aircraft types;
- Boeing 737 Classic and/or NG
- Airbus A319, A320, A321
Start Date: Immediately
End Date: End of March 2020 with possible extension
Hourly Rate: 33 Euros per hour for day shift/ 34 Euros per hour for night shift
Benefits: Return Flight Tickets upto 300 Euros to be reimbursed once receipts shown. 15 Euros per day to be provided for accommodation allowance.
- Type rating and Recency on at least one of the above types
- Valid EWIS, HF and FTS (issued by EASA Part 145/147 organisation)
- 6 months experience as B1/B2 on the type (base maintenance) within the last 2 years - verified by statement letters (by former MRO employers) and/or log book-signed and stamped.
- Proficient in reading, writing and understanding the English language
- Eligible to live and work in the EU