Regional Jet is one of the biggest capacity providers in Europe, focused on long-term ACMI contracts with Major European airlines. Based in Tallinn, Estonia, established in 2015 is currently owned by Nordica and LOT Polish Airlines. Regional Jet is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ700-900, ATR72-600 aircrafts and is in the process of introducing Embraer 190-195s for long term ACMI operations.
To support its rapid expansion, we are looking for SCANDINAVIAN SPEAKING CABIN CREW MEMBERS BASED IN TALLINN/VILNIUS
- Contract with crewing agency
- Exciting and responsible job in a fast-developing aviation company
- Good salary
- Attractive compensation package
- Fluent command of Scandinavian language
- Very good in both spoken and written English.
- Able to swim
- provide Criminal records certificate
- Aviation medical examination before employment
- No tattoos or piercings that are visible when wearing cabin crew uniform
- You can document at least one year of previous flying experience. Previous SCCM experience is an advantage
- Ability to lead by example and to take overall responsibility for the adherence of safety regulations and procedures within the cabin
If you want to be part of an Estonian airline, we are waiting for your CV with the note "SCANDINAVIAN SPEAKING CABIN CREW"
Please be advised that we will contact only selected candidates.