Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting a well-established part 145 in their search for experienced 2 x B1’s EASA & A320 Licensed Engineers to work on fifth month line maintenance contract based in Spain.
- Rate of €350 Euros based on 12 hours shift.
- 7 days on, 7 days off shift pattern.
- Transportation and Accommodation are provided.
- Flights provided in the beginning and end of the contract.
- Flight allowance for time off provided
- The work is line maintenance on nights
- Great city to work.
- EASA B1 License
- A320 (PW2500 & CFM56) type rated. You need to have both on license.
- 6 months experience logbook on A320 (PW2500 & CFM56) in the last two years.
- Must have three years of minimum experience in line maintence as a Licensed Engineer
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic marketplace, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to us:-
- Copy of Licence
- Colour Copy of Passport
- Copy of Maintenance Logbook
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Consultant, Antonio Navarro, please phone our office
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.