Are you a First Officer looking for a challenge on the B787 with a Skytrax 5 star airline in Asia?
We are recruiting Non Type Rated First Officers for the B787 for the growing international fleet of EVA Air, rated #6 in the world by Skytrax
EVA Air was founded in 1989 and is the second largest Taiwanese Airline. They operate passenger and cargo services to over 40 international destinations in Asia, Australia, Europe and North America.
As of January 2016 EVA Air is also the 3rd safest airline in the world with no hull losses, accidents or fatalities since its establishment and the ailine is ranking 3rd in TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice. .
EVA Air has over 250 expatriate pilots, making up 25% of the airline’s total flight crew.
Why Taipei? Taipei is #1 in the Top Expat Destinations in 2019 according to Internations.
- 2,000 total flight hours multi-crew plane (Jet + turboprop + others) with >500 hours in commercial multi-engine jet (MTOW >20 tons) OR
- 1500+ hours, 1000+ hours multi-engine, multi-crew jet, MTOW >20 tons,
- Valid ICAO ATPL, JAA ATPL(A) or FAA ATPL,
- First class Medical,
- ICAO Aviation English Level Four or FAA English Proficient,
- Pilots between 40 and 45 years of age need 500 hours on Jet with MTOW > 20 tons and expierence with FMC and Glass cockpit,
- Pilots above 45 years of age require PIC experience with advanced aircraft,
- Bachelor degree and 2 years working experience OR 5 years working exp.,
- No-incident/accident certificate.