GOOSE Recruitment is working with India's largest passenger airline, boasting a fleet of more than 200 aircrafts.
This successful airline has over 10 years of profitable operations and after recording 171 million domestic air passengers in 2019, they came out top amongst its competitors with a share of 49% in the Indian market and therefore making them the largest airline in India.
They are proud to provide an 'award-winning service' and are renowned for being one of the most reliable airlines in the world, holding the record for being the '4th most punctual airline globally' (OAG Punctually League 2018). With many industry awards already received in 2019 and even more in previous years it is clear to see why. Just a few of the awards received include;
- Best Low Cost Airline-Asia - TripAdvisor's Travel Choice Award 2019
- Passenger Choice Award - 'Best Low Cost Carrier in Asia and South Pacific' - APEX Asia Awards
- Customer Choice Airline of the Year - BIAL Pinnacle Awards 2019
- Best Low Cost Airline in Central Asia/India' - SKYTRAX (Tenth year in a row)
We are currently looking to expand their operations and are recruiting for a number of A320 Captains.
This is an open contract.
The requirements are:
- Minimum 4000 Total flying hours
- Minimum 2000 PIC hours (on multi engine)
- Minimum 500 flying hours on type A320
-Current and IR validity of at least 4 months upon start date. Preferably last flown: 1st Jan 2019 or later
- Minimum 1000 hours Glass Cockpit Experience
- ICAO ELP 4
- Valid class 1 medical
Great benefits are on offer:
- Basic from USD 12,000 salary per month net of tax
- 6 weeks on 2 weeks off roster / 12 weeks on 4 weeks off roster
- Free pick up and drop off transport for work duties
- Up to 4 Return Flight Tickets provided per year. (Economy Ticket)
For more information, please email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or click APPLY button