ALG is actively recruiting for a Stocktaker to work for our client based in Melbourne Airport. The role will be from Monday to Friday that requires 40 working hours per week. This is a fantastic on-going opportunity with excellent career prospects and competitive remuneration.
Our client is a well-established airline with a fantastic work culture that would highly suit enthusiastic and driven individuals.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Monitoring, counting, and valuing goods (stocktaking)
- Manual handling
- Operating forklift equipment
- Other related tasks in warehouse operations
Ideal candidates must possess the following attributes:
- Relevant experience in warehouse and/or store operations (Aviation/Spare Parts experience is highly desired);
- Holds a current Forklift license and recent experience
- Able to apply for an ASIC (Aviation Security Identification Card)
- Extensive Computer Skills
- Full working rights in Australia
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Josh at the Brisbane office on (07) 3860 4747 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm AEST.