JetSmart is an ultra-low-cost airline founded in 2017 and which currently holds the recognition as the airlines with the most modern fleet in the whole American continent. They have 11 A320-200 aircraft and the recent incorporation in October 2019 of their 1st A320-200neo and 5 more to arrive by early 2020. The airline currently serves regional flights within Chile and international routes to Argentina, Brazil, Peru, Colombia and with expansion plans to the Caribbean and USA with the incorporation of numerous A321XL aircraft in the near future. Due to this outstanding expansion, the airline is looking for the best international talent and qualified A320 Captains to join their prosperous journey and multicultural team of pilots conquering the American continent and beyond.
- Airline: JetSmart
- Bases: Antofagasta, Concepción and Santiago de Chile.
- Contract: 2 years direct contract (renewable) with local terms and law
- Position: Captain A320
- All payments are made in local currency (Chilean Pesos) below are estimated amounts in USD
Note: All payments to Captains will vary depending on the level assigned by the airline based on hours factorised and the actual number of block hours per month. All payments will be NET and inclusive of all applicable items.
Captain level 7 (>7000 PIC hours) USD 8,000 (based on around 80BH per month)
Captain level 4 (>4000 PIC hours) USD 7,700 (based on around 80BH per month)
Captain level 1 (>1000 PIC hours) USD 7,200 (based on around 80BH per month)
Other levels are available for Captains assigned by JetSmart
- Welcome Assignment: USD 4,200 initial payment for settling in the country (Applicable to all)
- Roster: 10 days OFF per month
- Annual leave: 15 days
- Positioning Flights: Provided only on the airline network
- Remuneration increases as per increases on hours flying for JetSmart after 1,200 hours.
- Uniforms provided
- Life and medical insurance provided
- Captain 3000hrs TT with 500hrs PIC on A320
- Fluent Spanish Speaker
- EASA/ICAO/FAA Licence with A320 Type Rating
- Last Flight within 90 days
- LPC Valid with at least 2 months validity
- Medical Class 1 (valid minimum for 2 months)
- English ICAO level 4 or above
- Committed to JetSmart Values (Safety, Mindset, Authenticity, Radical Low Cost, Team)
- Authentic personality
- Strong leadership skills
- Willing to Improve personal and Technical skills
- Understanding of the Low-Cost Culture
- Easy going attitude
- Flexible and friendly
- 2 Skype Interview (HR & psychological assessment)
- SIM Check in Chile
- Medical Check in Chile
- Working Permit approval
- Licence Verification
Interested applicants, please apply for a fast-tracked application with us.
**En Brookfield hablamos Español y tenemos oficinas en Latino América para apoyar tu aplicación**