Your new Tasks and Responsibilities
- Train the customer to handle, service and perform line maintenance tasks on the aircraft.
- Inspections and routine work according to the maintenance manual and other relevant instructions and tasks as appropriate for the A330-MRTT aircraft, for example: troubleshooting, repairs, adjustments, replacements, operational and functional checks.
Your Skills and Experience
- EASA license B1 and/or B2 with A330 endorsed, or equivalent.
- Experience in maintenance of MRTT A330 and as instructor.
- English fluent.
Your New Colleagues
We are an international company and that is why you will find a multicultural team. You will work closely together with different national and international colleagues and departments.
Our Offer to you
- A job in an internationally operating and growing corporate environment
- Diverse and interesting tasks within an international network of skilled companies
- The best opportunities for the use and development ofyour individual abilities and talents
- The cooperation in an open, professional team
- MRTT A330 OJT instructors, project of 4 months with possible extension up to two years.
- Location: Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)
- Fecha de incorporación: beginning of 2020
- Rosters of 3 weeks on/1 week off, daily shifts of 12 hours.
- Expenses assumed by Atexis: accommodation in international compound, rental car and fuel, flights in economy class, medical insurance, short-tem work visa.