ALG is currently looking for a Field Service Representative for our growing aerospace client in Singapore. This is a full-time permanent position employed directly under the client.
- Follow or lead a team to support customer on-wing and/or AOG (Aircraft on ground) requirement locally or overseas.
- Identify the Equipment and Spares required for the On-Wing activity based on the job scope.
- Prepare tools, parts and spares for shipment and hand over to Shipping department
- Prepare the necessary paperwork and documentation required for the on-wing/AOG activity, ensuring that both Operational and HSE requirement are met.
- Perform the required maintenance work in accordance with respective airworthiness authority requirements and to release Authorized Released Certificate (ARC) I.A.W authority requirements and completed work scope.
- Ensure that the all administrative and documentation task are closed upon completion of on-wing/AOG activity.
- Provide support to Value Stream when there's no on-wing support as assigned by FSM.
- Meet the KPI in relevant Policy Deployment.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in aerospace industry.
- Diploma/Higher Nitec in aviation or related studies.
- Preferably holds relevant CAAS papers.
- Approval holders in CAAS will be an advantage.
If you are interested in this role, click APPLY NOW! If you have any questions, please contact Joshua / Cheryl at +65 3159 1009 during office hours Mon - Fri between 8.30am - 5.00pm SST.
EA License Number: 11C4379 | Registration Number: R1877152